Monday, June 25, 2007

Nice Day

Well I was so tired last night that I had a hard time staying awake.So I did not blog or train.:(

Today I did so here goes:
TM:run program,1.43 miles cool down 1.64 miles,incline .05,cal.244
abdominal: 30 lbs 4sets of 25
Incline chest press: 15 lbs.,2sets of 10{weak point}
Bi curl: 25 lbs.,4 sets of 15
Tri.ext.:30 lbs. 4 sets of 15
Inner thigh: 70 lbs: 120 x
Tri. press: 55 lbs.,3 sets of 15
outer thigh: 75 lbs. 100 x
ab. curl 100 lbs 5 sets of 25

Meals:
Hot tea
B: smoothie: OJ,banana,apple,strawberries,1/2 c flax flakes,protein powder,ice,1 tsp of liquid amino's.
L: smoothie
D: jambalaya{chicken sausage},salad{peach,raisins,spinach, lettuce 1 tsp of dressing},Ice tea

I am in the process of making homemade pretzels.Yummy.And I have to study to take a test,to start my on line classes.I am looking into getting a licenses to work in the OR. But I have to brush up on my math and stuff and finish doing my continuing education for work{yuck}

I want to say Hi to a friend that I have not heard from in a long time And I got to speak to her today!!!HHHHIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!







Train hard,have fun,stay injury free!!!!!

Runner's World Kick In The Butt:
Running commentary"The will to win means nothing without prepare"Juma Ikangaa

No comments: