Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Thanks!!!

Thanks a million!!! Everyone I truly appreciate it. :)

Ok Here I go...
Yesterday training:
Bike: Random hills,lvl 7,20 minutes,6.51 miles
Tri ext.: 30 lbs 4 reps of 25 {I added an extra set of reps }
Bi curl: 20 lbs.,4 reps of 25 {added set}
seated row: 60 lbs 3 reps of 15
Inner thigh machine:70 lbs 50 times
Outer thigh: 70 lbs 50 times
{man do I feel the outer thighs}
abdominal:35 lbs,4 reps of 25
ab curl: 120 lbs,5 reps of 25

Today:
I did the running podcast program I found months ago.I tried it outside,and only made it to run 4.Well today I did the day one program inside on the TM,and I did the whole 30 minutes!!!
Total of 8 runs at 60 seconds each,with 90 second walk breaks in between.I completed all 8!!!
I had to slow down towards the end but I completed it.I did a total of 1.64 miles!!!! :) I am proud of myself.

Meals:
Smoothie
B: cereal 1/2 c milk,hot tea
L: salad with turkey boiled, egg whites,tomato,sesame seeds,and dressing,ice tea
D: baker that is a baked potato,cheese,turkey,{1/2 }Ice tea
I had a donut hole today actually 4.
H2o,and a protein water.

That's it .I am going to add a trivia question{Disney } to the end of my blog.Then the answer the next day.Just something new.

Train hard,have fun,stay injury free!!!!

Runner's World Kick In The Butt:
83. Be Realistic with your training.Sticking to a schedule of three workouts per week feels a lot better than quitting a more demanding plan.

That is SO true!!!!!

What is Donald Ducks middle name? {Answer tomorrow}Can you guess it???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fauntleroy...
P.S. Great going with your training

[rich] said...

Nice work with training :-)

Phil said...

Well done on the training. Im gonna try not to cheat so i wont do a googlw but i think Donald aint got a middle name.

Phil said...

googlw is a new search engine or something :)

pg slot said...

1688upx com เข้า สู่ ระบบ วิธีการเข้าถึงและตะลุยโลกของโอกาสออนไลน์ที่ไม่เหมือนใคร คู่มือครอบคลุมนี้จะนำคุณผ่านกระบวนการขั้นตอนอย่างละเอียด PGSLOT เพื่อให้คุณมีความเชี่ยวชาญ