Tuesday, June 26, 2007

PIctures

This is one of the pretzels That I made last night.Very yummy.


Well I got my one camera to load so here a couple pics from the Boca Grande part of the last trip.

This is the picture of the beach.Kit was covered in sea weed.There was a storm that blew in earlier in the week.But the beach sand is white.


This picture just to the right of those people are nothing but shells.


This is one of the sand dollars I forgot to bring home.


This is the back of the town house.It faces the beach.The one on the right.

This is the view from the back porch.
That's all I have!!!

2 comments:

Phil said...

Wow looks great i will take some pics of the beech etc where i live.

Rae! said...

Cool!!That is on the west coast of Florida.That was part of the vacation trip,from early June.