Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 2008

It has been a few days and I must say that the computer has been a problem and then using the blackberry is some times a pain.

Happy New Year! What did you do yesterday? Me I worked and spent the time at home with the family and back to work today.


We have been walking 2 and 2.5 miles since we have been home.we got 2 miles in last night before all the fireworks went crazy in the neighborhood.

I have been counting points. Let me say I have been going over to about 42 points and not knowing it. So I have been rethinking my meals.

I have to take a class this month and try to get up to WDW for the marathon to support Team Voices first members. Running this year.

I don't know if Jonathan is announcing the first challenge for Team Voice this month. I will find out and post on it later.

Today we will speed walk 3 miles. Can't go to the gym they close early today. Not sure if we are going to make the 5k this month or not.2 miles last night in 36 minutes. That was just a fast walk.

As the Robinson's say Keep Moving Forward!
Great movie.

TeamVoice!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

Sounds like the walking is doing great.

I do hope that you get a chance to come up for the marathon weekend.

I'm very thankful that I got to meet you and your family in 2007 and of course for all the wonderful presents you gave us. We don't deserve it but it was so lovely getting them. :-)

Here's to our training in 2008.

Go TEAM VOICE!

Jeff W said...

Happy New Year Rae!

Just stopping by to wish you, E and the rest of your fmaily the very best for 08.

I am already looking forward to seeing you guys again in '09.

I wish it was possible to come down and cheer everyone on this year. I'm sure it will be exciting. Take plenty of pictures, especially of any Team Voice members you run into.

Go Team Voice!

londonjogger said...

happy new year rae. :)

[rich] said...

Good to have you back - looking forward to 2008 :-D