Friday, July 20, 2007

Rough Day

I didn't sleep well,I have had a rough day.Sitting is just nearly out of the question anymore.My left side is sore from sitting on that side the most.Or lying on it.Then the meds gave me a nasty headache that wouldn't go away .So I took some Advil and that helped.I am not taking anymore of that medicine.

I don't know how I am going to sleep tonight.I am suppose to work on Sunday,but at this rate I do not see that happening.And the class I was going to take next,I asked to be pushed into the August class.I don't think I will be able to concentrate very well.

NO walking no more than What I had to do around the house.Standing is the easy thing to do.I did a lot of that today.

Meals:
B:none
L: mashed potatoes
D: grilled turkey burger,veggies,salad, ice tea, and a cup of jello.
S:

Training: None

Well that is about it for today.I don't hardly watch t.v. but I did today and learned how they make tofu.My butt is so sore.{LOL} :)

Train hard,have fun,Please stay injury free.

No comments: