Saturday, July 7, 2007

No Topic

Well today was a nice day off.We went out and spent the day just having fun.

A great big congratulations to Jonathan and Amber on their new niece.She is beautiful.Go check her out on his blog.

I have to take a picture of the cows here to show there location.{Hi Jogblog}

No gym today,but here shortly we are going to go out and walk our 4 mile walk that we did when I injured myself.Starting out slow this time and next time we will put some pace to it.We have to walk it twice to do the 8 miles like the TOT run.This will be a first. And we have found a local run/walk 5k on 8/11,we are going to do.I will post more about it. I should be close to done with the running program that I am doing by then.

Meals:
B: turkey omelets,yogurt,OJ.
L: chicken sandwich,fries and ice tea.Brownie
D:Small pasta bowl,with organic butter{earth balance},fresh parm.
S:ice pop

I will post the rest later this evening.

Train hard, have fun,stay injury free.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's cool that you have signed up for a 5K in August. What time do they run that race? It must be sooooo hot and humid there in August.

[rich] said...

Having a fun day sounds cool :-) What distance are you doing at the TOT?

Keep up the great work.

Rae! said...

I am going to do the 13k