Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Going Back To My Normal



Well I am done with my three day work week. Man I was so tried last night I fell asleep before ten. I have my new schedule for August and I have to do it again!!! :( and it is during the corn fun run!!!! :(

We have the house in order. The only thing is we are having a hard time finding twin beds!!! SO I have no beds for the one room!!!! :-*

Well FJ may have a job. We will know in a couple of days. Busting tables at a pizza place here. FINALLY!!!!!! :)




Exercise front, well I have been trying to keep up on the last three days. I did the resistance circuit training. Today I am going to try doing the high cardio sprints for 30 minutes and then do 30 minutes on the stair master.

I know I do not have to say listen to the show this week, I know everyone will. But when you do listen, keep and ear out for more Team Voice news. :)

3 comments:

[rich] said...

Man we all seem soooo busy running around at the moment. Fingers crossed for the FJ :-)

Only 86 days until we see you guys!

Hope the house goes well.

See ya - UK Trio.

Jeff W said...

Hope the job works out well for FJ.

I will be paying close attention to the show...

Princess Fee said...

Fingers crossed for FJ!!!

Keep up the fantastic work with your workouts - and I am in awe of you doing 30 on the stairmaster- that thing kills me!