Friday, June 27, 2008

Last Workout For The Month


Well this is it. I have one last work out for this month. I better make it count. I weigh in on Saturday early morning before I head out to work.
I did some exercises tonight I didn't think I could do. I was slow but I did them. Like burpies.Or squat jumps. close grip push ups. She wants 15 all I could do was 3. Still I did them. I can not jump rope knees just will not let me do it. I did 10 minutes on the dreadmill nonstop and I did .78 mile. Not bad. 13:38 mile. Tonight I felt like I could have ran more. My breathing was in tune and everything. This is even after a 12 hour day!!

Challenge for next month I have a couple ideas to add in. If you have any ideas let me know. We can add it in.
Listen to the show for some important Team News.
Well now we will be down to 5 months. Nervous yet?? Excited??? Oh I can not wait!!! That will also put me at 3 months till the 10k. :) Can't wait!!! But we have to. Grrrr....

Ok have a good day!!!
Team Voice Many Goals, One Voice!!!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Okay, what's a "burpie"? Is that like what happens after you drink gatorade at mile 12 of a half-marathon? If so, I can say that it was not a pleasant experience!

Keep it up Rae! I'm still inspired!

Princess Fee said...

That's great that you did some exercises when you didn't even think you could do any!!
Way to go - and you're totally inspiring me to do better on my push-ups...total inspiration! Thanks!
Oh and definitely would like to meet up when I have my trip to the world :D.

[rich] said...

How'd it go? :-)