Thursday, June 5, 2008

June a What???

Training today goes like this.
Gym:
dread mill: today I started running intervals.I did three running intervals in the first mile.And in the second mile I did only two, and I raced walked the third interval. My breathing was taking over. In 30 minutes I did 2.0. Then I went and did 20 minutes on the star trac. Where it works the upper body. I did 10 minutes pushing and 10 pulling on random hills. Then I did the ab. curl at 90 lbs,100 times, and the abdominal 30 lbs, 2 sets of 25. And then I did the glute trainer,20 lbs, 10 each leg. later I did the lunges,and the tricep dips, and I did a wall push up,and I tried the girly push up again.I think My mind is keeping me from doing it. Then after dinner we went out and di 4.1 miles in 1:03:37.

Work in the Am. Then I have to get home change and go to the gym, since they close early.I have to weigh in Saturday morning before I go to work. eeeek!!! I am worried that I haven't lost anything. We all will see. Then I have to do 2000 calories on Saturday.That's a lot.
Today's intake was 1455. I didn't go over or under!!!!

Deb have a safe trip!! Lucky girl you. Disney bound.I will try to get up there for the last weekend you are there.

We have another new member form Dis Friends. Zen Disney!!! Welcome!!!
Gotta get some sleep!!!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Wow, you have got ALOT on your training plate! Just don't burn yourself out with all that good workout plan!

[rich] said...

sounds busy - keep it real and looking forward to the weigh in.

DebWDW said...

Do the girly pushups EARLY in your workout! It's a wonder you can walk to the car after that workout!!