Sunday, June 8, 2008

I Am A Looser

No post yesterday. I fell asleep. we we so busy at work. I did some of the exercisees My trainer Isabeau gave me to do. I didn't even get in the food journal and stuff at all till tonight.

I weighed in yesterday.Ready?? Wanna know.......... I lost 3 pounds!!!!! In a week!!! I never done that before.I like this. E has been looking back over my older food journals from this year, and he said I wasn't eating as much as I am now. We have been more creative with our meals too.

Next week is going to be a busy week at work. We are up for our Magnet status review and they have been stressing everyone out. I will be able to get some over time. Maybe. That will make us #1 in the state.

Today was my 2000 day. I did 2027. I would be 183 short, or go 27 over. Isabeau said she rather be over not under.

We did 6.1 miles in 1:37:45. we picked up from the 1:44 we did the first time. :) We had a group of 4 tonight .My daughter and her friend went.My daughter wants to do the Princess half. I did my lunges,mountain climbers, tri dips, holding plank, squats,jumping jacks. Almost a full push up!! :) Girly ones. Almost. :)

Gotta get some sleep.

Deb I hope you are having fun at the World!!! Hug Mickey for me!!!!
Update: I fell asleep last night before I could drink my protein shake so I was 183 calories short yesterday!!! oops!!!

4 comments:

[rich] said...

Well done on the training and weight loss :-)

Chris said...

AWESOME! Isn't it great when you bust your hump and it pays off! Keep up the great work as you continue to inspire :-)

MikeF. said...

Great job Rae!

Jeff W said...

Thunderous applause from the Tundra.

Oh no! Avelanche!!!! Run, Run as fast as you can.

Nice work RAE!!!