Sunday, November 4, 2007

We Just Keep Growing........

What a boring day today.I was at work and I was assigned to sitting with a patient and we watched t.v. all day. For 12 hours. I am so happy that my phone has Internet.I sat there surf the web and talked to people and it help pass the time. :)

Meals:
B: oatmeal,ice tea
B: apple and pretzels
L: potatoes, broccoli,and chicken.
D: macaroni pie.
S: ice cream

My close friend and her husband came over today and spent the day with E and they cooked dinner. ME stuck at work. We watched Spiderman 3{ very slow for me.}This is what we do on Sundays. So since they were here and she did not bring her walking shoes, I have to do double duty in tomorrow.I didn't get my 2 miles in today,so I will have to play catch up. 2 in the am and 2 in the evening.{ugh} Plus tomorrow is a gym workout day. {whew}




Hi Jeff glad to see that you have joined us in blog land. We all just keep on growing. Go say hi to him under Snowy Tundra. -> -> -> ->
Hello to A!!!!! Glad to see you too!!!! Already planning for next year,nearly the same time. I will send you the details later. ;) And Kate, glad to see you are home safe.You have a lovely family,and your small person was a lot of fun. Will it just be you going to Mouse Fest?



I still have to rave about our TOT trip. I will post the rest of it tomorrow.

TTFN!!!

Team Voice!!!!!

1 comment:

[rich] said...

Planning for next year, snap :-D

Can't wait.