Saturday, November 3, 2007

Trip Report

Saturday I am going to get back out there and hit the pavement. I don't think the calf is ready for running yet,so I will walk 2-2.5 miles. I am going to try to do that 4x a week and then try a long one,but I am not sure what day to make my long walk/run.My work schedule varies and I may have to rotate my days.

I didn't like the Pop Century as much as I like the All Stars. Our first night someone was smoking in the bathroom and the smoke was going up in to E's family's room.So we called the desk and they sent someone out from mousekeeping and they brought out a air purifier. Then we had the same thing happen to us in the early AM hours and E found the head Mousekeeper and they came up and did the same for us.Later we had a voice mail saying that they found the problem and corrected it.
Later I found out they they weren't going to honor our $20 gift card for staying longer than 2 days.So I will have to send an E mail to them about that.



Friday morning we went to Animal Kingdom.E's family's first time.When they finally dropped the rope I hobbled over to the Nemo show and I was first in line. I must say that is a must see show.It was really good.
Then we went over to Dinosaur and we met up with JB. From there we all went over to ride the Safari and we all got to ride in the back of the truck and we all had a blast!!! We were leaving our seats every time the truck went over a bump. we all had more fun doing that than watching the ride. The driver even said we were having to much fun in the back. :)


Mount Everest.I can ride that over and over.Need I say more about that one.



We ate at the Flame tree BBQ. we saw the feasible of the Loin King,the jamin jungle parade, traded pins with Cast members. went back to the room and we got ready to go to the MNNSHP.



That was so much fun.That was the first time I had been to that and the same with E and his family. the headless horsemen was so cool!!! The atmosphere and all was just great.Hallo wishes was awesome!!!!! Trick or treating in the MK, that was fun. we saw stitch dressed as Elvis!!!!


We all were so tired but had a lot of fun. Train hard,have fun,stay injury free!!!!

Runner's World Kick In The Butt:
"Obstacles are those frightening things that become visible when we take our eyes off our goals"
Henry Ford.

1 comment:

[rich] said...

It was great to me you all :-D we had an ace time! It went way to fast though :-(