Sunday, November 18, 2007

Count Down to Mouse Fest 07' 19 Days to go!!!!!

Yes ! 19 days to go!!!!!!! We will be there. Plans are in the works. I am waiting to hear from Kate and Jonathan. I am looking for a room now and I will let you all Know where.

Yesterday Meals:
B: bagel egg whites, yogurt{WW}
L: Turkey sandwich on wheat,with lettuce and tomato,baked chips.
D: Wheat spaghetti,sauce,garlic bread,
S: sherbet

Training:
4 miles,{ walked} 1:06:57. I was way to tried to run but I walked it. Came home from work had dinner with our other friends,a movie and walking.

Meals:
B: bagel egg white,yogurt,OJ
L:
D:

Walt's Quote of The Day:

I don't make films for children. I make films that children aren't embarrassed to take their parents to.





Train hard,have fun stay injury free!!!!! Team Voice !!09'

3 comments:

[rich] said...

Loving the Wlat quotes :-)

[rich] said...

Loving the Wlat quotes :-)

Jeff W said...

You may have been too tired to run but that is still a nice pace for a walk.

Good job.