Sunday, November 25, 2007

Blustery Day

Yesterday was a busy day. We went to the Hot Wheels event at K-Mart. Did pretty good. It's really windy here today.

We have been getting holiday decorations down. I love this holiday. When we are done I will post a picture.

No running yesterday got to get it in today. Today will be the long one.
On Friday I received and e-mail from the owner of Disney Running. I was asked if I would allow him to put my pictures and story on his site. I agreed. I have never had anyone do that before. Here is the link.
http://www.disneyrunning.com/07tot13kreportrmc.html




So what does everyone think of Team Voice 09'??

I thought of it when I kept reading and hearing Jonathan saying The Voice.
E has drawn up some really neat designs for shirts.I will bring them with us and shown Jonathan . I see Team Voice as a branch of support not just for Jonathan but for all of us on the quest of health and running. And helping Jonathan raise money for sending a ill child to Disney through Lou's Dream Team project.

We all will be getting together for the first time on the 8th.

Walt's Quote of The Day:
I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse.

Train hard,have fun,stay injury free!! Team Voice 09'

2 comments:

Jeff W said...

Having your experience posted at Disney Running, pretty cool.

I have liked the Team Voice idea all along.

I hope to put up some decorations before coming to Florida. So far I just have not found the time.

Chat later...

Anonymous said...

That is really nice that you got your story on the Disney Running site. :-)