Thursday, November 22, 2007

48:01.....15:28 !!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving !!!!!




Made it!!!!!!!! Do you see the numbers up top? They don't lie. I did the 5k in 48:01.Pace 15:28!! That is my official time from the chip. Is that great or what!!! No pain ,no sickness!!!! I wore myself out in the start.I was trying to jog and there was to many people and I was tripping over them. So we did some speed walking and waited till it thinned out a little and then added some running. Pretty park and had fun!!!!!!!



The next one is at the Daytona Beach Speedway in Jan.08. I plan on working up to running the whole thing.



Meals:
Early am: granola bar,peanut butter,large glass of water, and drank some cytomax on the way.
S: banana,half orange,water bottle and the rest of the cytomax.
L: maybe a turkey sandwich.
D: ??????



My tag
1. I was in middle school and our band was invited to Music days at Disney and our group was riding space mountain,and in mid turn we got stuck on it. one hour and 15 minutes later,The 3pm parade was late because of us. The CM"S came up and pushed our car down so we could go!!!!
2. Me and some of my friends rode small world and when we came out,we were soaking wet.There was 6 inches of water in the boat too!!!! Water fight!!!!!!!
3.I have never been to a club.
4. In high school I shaved my head.{looking for pictures}
5.I had a pig that was litter trained.

Ok now I an suppose to tag 5 others.....If I did that then this would never end. Sorry.


Walt's Quote Of The Day:
I have been up against tough competition all my life. I wouldn't know how to get along without it.

Team Voice!!!! 09


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Rae and E!!! Love the pics. It's so cool that we are all runners now. :-)

I like your goal of running the whole 5K for January.

Jeff W said...

Nice job Rae. Glad you had a fun time.
Is that E with you in the pictue?

Happy Turkey day to you too.

Rae! said...

Yes that is E.

Thanks Kate! I walked some too not fully running yet.My breathing is holding me back.

[rich] said...

Well done :-D

Sorry I've been quite online - Broadbands gone pop :-/

Have a great Thanks Giving.

Speak soon.

PS - I need to get a race sorted soon, might do a newyears eve one.

Anonymous said...

I used to have a lot of trouble breathing too. It has gotten better since I have my rhinoplasty. It starightened mu nose and I can breath through the right now. But it is still not 100%. Probably beacuse of all those years smoking.

Rae! said...

I never smoked.I just have to get back into doing breathing exercises and loose more weight.

mgreene said...

Good job, Rae! We had a Turkey Trot 5K here in Huntsville this AM too. 40 degrees, 15 mph north wind, and spitting rain - not a lot of fun, but 471 people showed up!

[rich] said...

Breathing took me a while to work out when I started running (sounds odd) - I found running without any music helped as you can listen to your rythmn.

You had a pig - cool :-) we had chickens.

Rae! said...

I grew up on a farm