Sunday, October 14, 2007

Not Well

Well blogger isn't that great for uploading video.I do not know how the rest of you do it but I can not get it to.

Update. I have came down with a cold. Sore throat,stuffy,aches and what ever else comes along with it.I do not know how I got this but I have it. All the forces are working against me to be in the race.My calf muscle is sore.I have been applying moist heat then ice.I haven't done any training since 10/11.




I am going to still be in the race.I am bringing my extra set of legs in case I need them.

This is how I feel right now. HAHAHAHA No really this is one of my halloween costumes.
Lots of make up.

Jb call me and let me know what your room is !!!!Then I can leave you a message when we get there the following Thursday I will leave you a message where we are.OK? The same with you Kate.

If I don't blog for the next day or two it's just because I do not feel well. Nothing personal.

Everyone be safe!!!!

Train hard,have fun,stay injury free!!!!

No comments: