Wednesday, October 24, 2007

It's Time To Go......




Well it is finally here!!!! It's time to go to WDW. After the kids get home from schoo; we are out of here.I have heard from JB. And we are all so excited!!!!

Friday is Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween!!!!! We tried to go 2 years ago today. Today it has been 2 years since Hurricane Wilma.That storm kept me from going.Not this year. I am going as "Like a Surgeon",hahaha, and then we will have the Wal Mart greeter,and Ever dead bunny.Yes we are taking pictures. :)



Plus Friday is Packet pick up for the race.I am soooo excited I can't stand myself. So since we have to go to the Wide World of Sports I will take pictures of it and get some history.

I have to keep this short,I still have a lot to do. I will post updates while there and I will post race times for all of us.The only thing I can't do is pictures so that will have to wait till we get back.

The calf is doing ok. I have been doing deep massage and ice.I will do that everyday right up to the evening of the race.Oh yes I have been doing a lot of stretching too. Keep your fingers crossed!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jeff W said...

Looks like I missed leaving you a comment before you left.
Hopefully you can still check your blog somewhere before Saturday.
Just wanted to say I hope you and E and the family have a great experience and jog at the TOT13K.

Best wishes,
Jeff W.

londonjogger said...

good luck - hope you all have a great time:)