Thursday, October 11, 2007

Epcot 25 part # 2

Whew! The store fixed the error on the pictures and now I have them all!!!!



This is the stage behind the fountains and they were doing the future world attractions.


This one is Minnie and Mickey with Marty S.




It Lou! Much shorter than I thought he would be.{WDW Radio}


This is Nathan and Tim from Magic mountain,they are such cut ups!!!!


This is the beginning of the Beverly Fest.

This is who Nathan went up against.Robert.


Nathan is still drinking........


And on this end Robert was finished with his Beverly.

And Nathan still drinking....Hahaha

Then from here we did the tour with MMN.


This is Ron the original Dreamfinder. He was just the story teller of the day. I did not get a picture with him.


This is where Kate and I ate dinner.


I saved the best for last. This is none other than Bryan Ripper from All About The Mouse!!!!! The look on his face when he realized who we were was just priceless.Kate took the picture. And it was getting ready to pour on us at that time,it was dripping rain while Kate took the Picture. I met Bryan earlier in the morning when I had my picture taken with Lou.He was already talking to him and introduced Bryan to the group of people waiting to see Lou. That's how I knew who you were.

Hi Jonathan!!!! Mouse Fest is coming!!!!! Your next to add to all my pictures!!!!

Mongello!!!!! Hahahaha

4 comments:

Jeff W said...

Thanks for posting the pictures.

Makes me wish we did not live 22 hours away.

It must have been a blast getting to meet Bryan, Lou, Nathan, and some of the others involved with podcasting.

Being a guest on AATM last month was very exciting. It was great to chat with both the guys and also to have the chance to personally tell Jonathan that I am proud of him.

I appreciate you being out there too. I like the fact that you and Jonathan are able to support each other and share your real feelings on your blogs.

Hope your injury is feeling better.
Enjoy your week

Rae! said...

Thank you and thank you for your support. It means a lot and see Disney people just stick together,from a far and near. And the Epcot 25 was just proof of that and I was at loss for words.

You have a great rest of the week! :)

Jeff W said...

Thanks for posting a reply over at Jon's blog.

Got my ten miles in for tonight(Thursday) Decided just to power walk. Completed in 2:20 so avg pace was 14.04.

I feel good so I will plan on doing the same Friday and then Saturday will be an 8 mile jog.

I made similar mistakes three weeks ago and had to play catch up then. But I was not quite so far behind.

I really need to come up with a plan that works for me when my early week comes around.

No excuses I know it's all up to me to follow through and reach my goals.

I weigh in on Wednesday mornings and if I wasn't watching points I most likely would have gone up.

I am happy to throw my 2 cents in here and there but I don't feel right if I am not living up to my end of the deal. So when Jonathan asked how October was going I had to be truthful.

I have thought about starting a blog but am not sure about it.

Please feel free to hold me accountable at any time.

Jeff

Rae! said...

Well good.If you were to start blogging, I would be there.