Thursday, June 24, 2010

It's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow

I just got done watching The World of Color. Awesome!!! And I guess we are going to have to plan to go to Disneyland in 2012. When all the new stuff will be opening. Holy Cats!!!

I was listening to AATM and catching up. What is going on with the show?? You guys are worrying me!!!! Shaking head

I think we have found a source to some of the teen drama. Waiting on some medical reports from unday. The day people at work that are spreading rumors that I took off for me not because of my kid. Grrr...

Hitting the calorie counting hard again. And not eating after 8p again. Back at the 20 minute circuit video, and starting tomorrow hill training. Starting back at day one, and moving forward. I will post my My stuff the best I can. Even if it is just a couple lines.

I need my Team Voice back. My Disney friends, I miss and need your support. Well the best we can do for October is Friday to Monday. I do not know if we will make it in the parks that trip. Cause I am saving up for Jan.2011(I want to be there a week) Weather my Mom knows it or not, I am going to put in for her to do the 5k. She wants to go real bad.She has done a 5k before, but not at Disney,and go to MNSSHP. She has never been. So If I have to miss the parks that weekend it will be well worth it to me. ;) (Not a pass holder till 2011)

Team Voice Many Goals One Voice!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not alone Rae. I promise! We're all still with you - even those of us who spin our wheels sometimes! But knowing you will be there at 1:30am waiting for me to cross the finish line again REALLY makes my day!

As for AATM - listen to the live show - all will be explained.

MAIN STREET AWAITS!

Amanda said...

Here I am - you want support you got it...Let me know what I can do to help you!

That's awesome that you want to get your Mom to do the 5K. She will have so much fun doing a Disney race and enjoying the MNSSHP!

Hang in there, you know you can do this so don't doubt yourself - ever!