Friday, August 15, 2008

Won't Fix It?

I have been so busy lately. Getting kids ready for school on Monday. Agoping for supplies, school uniforms, hair cuts, schedules man!!
I did not get to do my sprints last night. I was exhausted. So I have to do double the work tonight after work.
Then I have to get up and put my miles in.
I am trying to figure out what to put on for a pirate picture.
I tired to get my daughters clarinet fix. Well they would not repair it. To old. So I had to get her a newer one. She is worried she won't sound right. She sounds great! I have been helping her with her all state music for try outs. Man!!

So how are all of you??

5 comments:

DebWDW said...

Glad you're hanging in there! What grades are the kids in?

Matt said...

How can they not fix an "old" clarinet? It's not like it's obsolete. Are you buying the clarinet from them? I would shop around and see if someone else is willing to fix it.

Just think, it will be over in just a couple of days!

[rich] said...

Sounds like you are running around like a nutter - hope it all goes well for the Monday return to school...

Chris said...

DOH, almost forgot about the whole pirate thing! Hmmmm....will work on that one for sure. :-)

Ahhh back to school, just around the corner!

MikeF. said...

I guess I have to be thankfull my DD is only 2.