Monday, August 18, 2008

Little Black Rain Cloud Updated

Well here i am sitting listening to the noaa. www.noaa.gov. And watching this storm. It is raining. And it has been since 5am, and has not stopped. Go to the web site and you can see the storm,raining on my area. It is going to be a hurricane by the next update at 11a. They say it is headed west,but it really looks more like it is coming to us.
I have a bucket outside to see how full it gets.And no school!!!

So no outside time.I have been doing the circuit training,man my legs are sore. My inner thighs are screaming!! I was reading the boards and I saw that Deb has ran her longest run yet!!! That is so awesome!!!! I am so proud of you!!!

I have been so occupied with this storm I haven't done my pirate picture yet. I will though. I sat up and saw clips of the womens marathon. 26.2 miles in 2:26!!! I can't wait to see the men go.

We watch the WWE summer Slam last night!!! Undertaker is back!!!!! :)
Saturday was weigh in again, and I dropped another 3 pounds. I am almost in the 180's!!!!

so I am sitting here watching the weather, and reading blogs catching up on the show.

We just had a tornado pass through kinda close but we couldn't see it. We went to the gym and I did my sprints. miles 3.22. E did the 5k loop and did it in 33:32. He is worried everyone think he is slacking. And E is down another pants size too.Mt thigh are really sore. I was doing the sprints at 6.2. then a light jog at 4.6. The radar is showing a break coming soon maybe I can get 2 outside miles in.

8 comments:

Matt said...

Yay for Rae! Beware of Fay!

Excellent Job!!!!

DebWDW said...

WOW! 3 more pounds -- that is fantastic!! Your hard work is really paying off! We'll all be hoping that Fay lessens and heads in a different direction.

[rich] said...

No school? bet the kids are gutted ;-)

Hope the storm doesn't turn naughty!

Nice work on the weight awesome.

Chris said...

Saw the women's marathon as well, crazy stuff! 5'ish pace for 26.2? Not to mention a 38 year old won it.....HOLY CATS! :-)

Craig Wheeler said...

I am amazed at all the Disney fans that are also WWE fans. You need to check out the Netcot podcast. Van is a big WWE fan...he even had a wrestler as a guest a while back -- Scotty 2 Hotty.

Jeff W said...

Holy Cats your nearing the 180s!!!!
So proud. Woo Hoo.

MikeF. said...

Great job on the weightloss Rae! Be safe.

Princess Fee said...

Fantastic weight loss - you're doing brilliantly!
And how did the storm go??
And you like WWE too??!! SummerSlam was great - although HBK better be back, he's my favourite and we're going to see them at Rochester, NY next month. They better have him there...