Thursday, August 28, 2008

I Have A Dream, Do You??

Runner's World Daily Kick In The Butt:

"We all have dreams. In order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline and effort."

JESSE OWENS

The statement above says it all. I am dreaming about what it is going to feel like when I approach the castle,I know I will be a emotional wreck, and I don't want to. But all this hard work, is to make it to the castle, and run down Main Street. Oh the smells. The fresh waffle bowls being made, the coffee smells from the Bakery, and the Confections Corner baking the rice treats. And the people cheering everyone on. Can you see it? Can you smell it?? I sure can!!!!

Team Voice shirt news:
Here is where we are at. I am getting everyone's shirt sizes. The cool max shirts. Short sleeves, and they are going to be yellow. I Am putting the Black Team Voice logo on the front with the 09 ears. And on the back is the team Voice Disclaimer. The disclaimer is on the right hand side of the screen,under Team Voice. ----->
Now Once I receive everyone's sizes I will submit the order.And then I will know how much the shirts will cost. Again I am not making a dime off of this,I am doing this for the Team.Also I am ordering 2 shirts so I can have one to wear after the the race. So everyone knows who I am!!! Loud and Proud!!!!!



Since Dis friends are closing in October I will be going over to Face book. I will post the link once I get it up and transferring the pictures too.

Have all of you verified your Half Marathon information?? On the web site they are asking all the runner to do that. In the right hand side of the screen under favorite places the link is there. ----->

As far as I know there are no crazy challenge pictures so, how will we judge this?? I will pick the next theme and and challenge tittle, or we can let the challenge roll over an extra week??

5 comments:

DebWDW said...

I'd give everybody thru Monday, since we have a long weekend. I've done the miles, but I don't have any pirate gear, so I'll have to scrounge up something.

[rich] said...

I'll be getting my picture in :-)

I've not been able to run the last few days as I have really hurt my foot :-(

But it's on the mend now.

Jeff W said...

Arrrgh I bees workin on that picture today matey...

[rich] said...

:-) picture posted...

Jeff W said...

Challenge CP. Check your mail.