Thursday, August 7, 2008

Arggghhh Ye Maties

Here we are another day. And a day off. Man I have been working myself lately. Got to pay for all my races coming up ,hotel rooms ands all that.

I am on my new work out from my trainer.She has it set up a bit different than before. But it isn't bad. I have to learn some of the new exercises. Like a squat Jack. I am to do this work three times a week and one day a week is all cardio workout she sent to me.

Plus I have to get back outside and work on my miles for the 10k. I am going to be running the most of it. But it is storming right now, and I am waiting for to to stop.No dread mill today.



My food intake is every three hours{like clock work}and I am at a daily intake of 1300 daily. Some days I can not make it and others I go over. I do not go over to much, Allowed 50 over. I have to say it is not hard to eat out and keep track either. And man I have learned that the food portions are like 3 times the normal serving size.

So how is everyone doing with the new challenge?? :)

2 comments:

DebWDW said...

I'm eating about every 1.5-2 hours, so I am impressed that you are doing three -- but that's why your pounds have come off!
I am newly focused this week on getting more veggies into my day and less carbs.

Matt said...

Good Job Rae!!!