Saturday, April 12, 2008

Happy Birthday AATM!!!!!


These are the Disney Cars E collects, just some of what is in the Hot Wheels room/office.

Quick update:
training miles 2.0 29:07:14 my best yet!!!! And I thought I was doing so bad but when we were done and I looked at mt Gamin WOW!!! Then a quick .50 stroll.
sit ups 50,points 26.

I was sitting in the living room chatting with my Mom and My Daughter comes strolling in with this box. At first I thought it was for E, he trades Hot Wheels with his friend in Texas.No not for E she said it was for me. Then I saw who it was from. Thanks Mike!!!! It was from Mike, a Hot Wheels and a couple of Cars. Sweet!!!! THANK you so much They go with the collection!!!!

Team Voice News those who won the frames I will be mailing them next week, and I will let everyone know. :)

Tomorrow We will be doing the 8 miles. If I feel good at the end I may shoot for Donald's.

Team Voice, Many Goals One Voice!!

5 comments:

MikeF. said...

Rae I just felt that since you are always sending gifts to us. It was your turn to receive one. Heard you on the show also.

Jeff W said...

Rae your on an intro! That was a nice touch by Bryan. The piece I sent in included the music and then he added the voice mails. It was fun to hear yours included.

It sounds like you are getting back into the swing of things.

Keep that focus.

DebWDW said...

Yes, great job on the birthday greeting -- you have a very good iPod voice!

I swear I thought yesterday about posting a topic on the forums about who collects what -- and what shows up in your blog -- collections!! Are those all still in the boxes? Cool!

And great job on your workout. See, it didn't take long to get back in the groove. Good luck on the 8 miles!

Rae! said...

Really??? I haven't had a chance to listen yet Cool All I did was call in!!

Rae! said...

Hi Deb yes those are all in their boxes and we even have one of the Sarge with the led paint job. What you do not see in the picture is the Hot Wheels that are on the rest of the wall. E collects Hot Wheels.
I have a collection of the potato Heads,and all my Disney snow globes,art, pins and it keeps going.