Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Just Keep Swimming...


Went to the Doctor's today. I am released to go back to work.This Doctor said not till Monday. Ok. So tomorrow is D-day at work for me.

Training:
Miles:.50 yesterday
points: 28
sit ups: 10
I haven't done any lately. We are going to do the 6 miles later.{10k} The arm has been painful today, so I hope I will keep pace.

I haven't had any word from the rest of the family for ADR'S. Look the clock is ticking away.
I know the Animal Kingdom 10th Ann. is coming up next week. There is just no way I will be able to go. All have fun, take pictures and Audio for the show!!!!! :(

Team Voice :
I will be done with the shirts we will be wearing at the 15k tonight, and I believe I will have the Logo up on Cafe Press.I will let everyone know!!!
How is everyone doing on the challenge?? Good?? Bad?? None at all?? WDW 24/7 Chris completed a 5k last weekend. Anyone else in a 5k??

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments


I will update after the run/walk.
Up date ,we did 6.12 miles in 1:29:26!!!! Nice!!!!!

5 comments:

Heath said...

I'm happy to report that I'm 17 for 17 in the "30 Days of Mileage" challenge, and I'm registered for a 5K May 18th.

DebWDW said...

Excellent mileage and time, Rae!

MikeF. said...

Still going strong for BOTH challenges. Great job on your end with mileage! Shrits did you mention something about shirts.

Chris said...

"Workout Walk" mileage is counted in the challenge, right? I've been bringing the sneakers to work and walking a couple of miles at lunch....if so, then I'm still there with y'all ;-)

Do I have alzheimers? I think I already asked this...

Keep up the great work, Rae!

Craig Wheeler said...

5k this coming Saturday, then another on May 10. Running alone this week, but Kristin will be with me for the next one.