Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hi Friends....

Thank everyone. :)

I am now on medical leave. :( I am going to be going to another doctor. I just want to find out what it is and correct it.

I spent most of the day yesterday in the doctors and at work, taking care of the paper part. so no miles. today the weather has been bad,and suppose to be cool in the morning, and then get cold as the day goes on.Down in the 40;s. brr....
I have also had to deal with my Ethernet card going bad so I have not been on line till last night. E put a new one in. :)

points 26-36
no sit ups. :(

If it is not raining in the morning I will get out and put in 3.5 or 2 whatever I can get in.Normally when it rains here we get a lot of lighting too. {yuck}

Keep Moving Forward!!!!

2 comments:

MikeF. said...

Rae it's good to see your back.

Anonymous said...

So sorry that you haven't been abler to work out the problem with your hand. Good luck with that. And your running. :-)