Thursday, February 21, 2008

Gassy Ball Of Light.....

So if you were out in the evening training and just happen to look up what would you see??


This is what I saw.....

How cool. I had to wait for the clouds to clear.
We did 4 miles.1:02:00
I was off by ten minutes.I was busy looking at the moon and E was telling me to keep going, I would stop and take a picture.

So my time was a bit slower than I would have if I wasn't wanting to take pictures.This is my first camera that I have been able to take these pictures and be clear.This was at the 2.5 mile mark.

This at the 4 mile mark in our yard.




This is at 11:30p.


Points yesterday 26 points. That included M&M's. :)

Miles 28.99
sit ups: 15
total:100
weight 209.5

Tomorrow the Today Show is going to be in Miami.I was thinking about venturing out to see the show.I was thinking of taking the tri rail,down so I don't have to drive. That time of the day in Miami...is just so backed up.I thought I would make a sign and hold it up in the crowd. It would say Team Voice Many Goals One Voice. :)

1 comment:

Jeff W said...

Cool Pics Rae. Fantastic job staying motivated.