Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Update from Yesterday {35}

We walked 4 miles in the evening one hour and 5 minutes.Traffic was bad so we lost sometime.I noticed that I was able to run a little longer this time.I think it is because I am back in the gym doing cardio work.

Meals:
B:cereal,oj
L:pasta, turkey only half cup ice tea
D: homemade turkey meatball sub,milk
A: jello



Meals:
B: english muffin with turkey,OJ
L: 1/2 meatball sandwich.100 cal cookies,
D:pork chop, brown rice,veggies.
S: banana yogurt

I am taking today off and hit the gym in the am for a cardio workout. getting final plans with E's family tonight for the trip.I am so excited!!!!!
Busy day at work today I am so tired.It was one after the other today.

Miles this week :
E: 16.68,w:6.25
R:26.59,w:5.75

Train hard,have fun,stay injury free!!!

2 comments:

mgreene said...

Looking at your stats, what is the difference in Work and Total mileage?

Rae! said...

That is the mileage I walk in a 12 hour shift at work.