Sunday, September 30, 2007

Quiet But Rainy

It has been quiet since Friday.I hope it stays that way.But I don't think it will.

It has been rainy here and windy.I hope not in the morning. I will be leaving to go to the Epcot 25th.I am going to get to meet all the podcast people and one from the boards. Then back in thee weeks for the race. We all forgot about the race for the taste in Epcot. That can be one for next year.

End this month with.
Good bye and the count down is on!! I can't wait! Jb will be there first then is us and Kate on that Thursday! My mileage for this month I believe is higher than Jb. For once! Only because he hurt his foot, glad you are better!!

I don't know if we are going to get any mileage in today with the weather.

Today I am posting from work. I am so bored one on one today.

1 comment:

[rich] said...

hope it's gone great :-D