Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Cardio Day #2

I missed blogging yesterday.I was so tired from working I fell asleep when I got home.I haven't been feeling 100% lately either. I am so excited about going to the Epcot 25 I think that my have a hand in why I am not feeling well.

Monday Training {cardio Day #1,}
Bikes; 20 min.,lvl.7,random hills,6.25 miles,345 cal.
Elliptical: 20 min. fat burn program, 1.43 miles, 285 cal.
TM: 15 min.,hills,3.6- 4.1 speed,.93 miles.
E:
Bikes:20 min.,lvl.8,random hills 7.40 miles
Elliptical: fat burn, 20 min. 1.53 miles
TM: speed 6.0,1.25 15 min.

Meals: {Monday}
B: bagel,cheese,ham,OJ
L:potatoes,green beans, chicken sausage
D: same as lunch,ice cream
Work miles : 7.25

Tuesday meals:
B: bagel,cheese turkey,OJ
L:peanut butter and jelly sandwich x2,
D: pizza,peanut butter cookies, ice tea.
Work miles: o forgot pedometer.

Today:
B: bagel and butter,Oj
L: Thai noodles,1/2 sandwich
D:

Training we are working on cardio.Since the weather here has just been nothing but rain,rain,and more rain.So we are taking it in the gym and working on gaining more endurance in the cardio. I did not go yesterday I fell asleep when I got home from work.No excuse.
I will weigh myself on Friday again to see if I have lost anymore .I hope so. :)

C-you real soon Kate!!!!!!

Train hard,have fun,stay injury free!!!!

Miles this week:
E: 19.36
R:17.21, w:7.25

No comments: