Saturday, August 18, 2007

Back In The Saddle....


Saturday is here again.

My mother is well and has new batteries.My Dad is a hard head and I just don't understand him.I was talking to him about going to VA. for Christmas and he just got upset and refused to hear it.And I seriously dout I will be able to get him up and to go.So what do I do??E 's family lives there and He does not get to see them very often and that would be one of the times he could.Plus the kids may get to see snow.{ugh}
He also doesn't understand my mother's illness and just doesn't seem to get it and I feel like I need to go up there now when she has to have stuff done.I don't know what to do.



Meals:{friday}
B:fruit bowl,toast,OJ
L: half of a sub,and olong tea
D: ummm nothing
S: mixed nuts and cheese puffs.That's why no dinner

Thursday:
B: nothing
L:half sub
D: pizza,and a peanut butter cup as large as a small plate with ice cream

Today:
B:nothing
L:
D:
S:



Training: update later

E" s sister and mother are coming to TOT race.His sister is going to run in it with us.So now we are trying to get adjoining rooms.She found on the TOT site that they are offering the racers a discount on the rooms at pop century.Gonna call about that.And since they are going to be buying tickets, we are going to purchase the dinning plan so we don't have to spend a lot on food. :) sweet.And we all will be going to the NSSHP on Friday Oct.26.

Train hard, have fun,stay injury free!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rae, I think you should always listen to other's advice but in the end do what your heart tells you is the right thing to do.

Sounds like a grand gathering for the TOT weekend. It will be so much fun. :-)

I hope your mom is doing better.

[rich] said...

TOT is going to be great :-D

Hope your mum is getting better.

Anonymous said...

Hey! wish your mother well