Saturday, July 17, 2010

Weekend Numbers

I finally found the charger to my body bug. I do not have numbers for the last couple days on that end.
I have weighed in this morning and I am down another 1.9 lbs. YAY!!! I am on track by the WII and the body bug. So my total so far is 4.1 lbs. My mileage for this week is 11.39. I didn't count today since I won't do that till later this evening.

I got some sleep last night!!! I feel pretty good today. Got some running around to do then I will be back on the Wii. On the Wii I have been doing the yoga,strength, and Aerobics. On the free run I have found that I can get a pace going on the treadmill. The WII can read it!!! I have to much fun.

E is down a 1.5 lbs and a total of 6 lbs. Guys you can drop it way faster!! Grrr....

Since I know alot of us have the Wii,we should trade Wii numbers so we can possibility do a Wii challenge?? =)

2 comments:

Chris said...

Gotta get us a Wii...planning on it for this Christmas. :-)

Go E!!!!

Amanda said...

Sounds like you're doing great!

I might need to get the Wii Fit Plus...Maybe it would be something I'd like on the Wii...I just haven't played with it enough I guess.