Friday, May 14, 2010

Weekend Get Away

Headed out today to head up to Orlando. Going to go to the Half Ironman expo tomorrow. I will post pictures from it. I can't wait to go. We are staying off site closer to my cousin. Can't wait to see the kids. It's been a year since we saw them. The little one has been walking and running around.

My car is now officially a dud. E open it up and found a piston twisted and broke. I am keeping that one. We may have found a motor. We will go check it out when we get back. =)

My bike is fixed and the gear shift wire is fixed, shouldn't have any problems for a while. The next race is next weekend. 15 mile bike ride and we would have to stay over night so we wouldn't have to travel so far to it in the morning. I haven't registered yet only because I do not know how as of yet are we getting there. The day before is the last day of the kool aide machine. =( Gee not sure if we are going to rent again or what.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Have fun at the expo. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Hope the motor works out and you get the baby fixed up. I know you're going to miss the rental.

Enjoy spending time with the little ones too.