Friday, January 22, 2010

You Picked!!!!



When I need a good laugh I watch this. And things should be better. I get a break and get to go to work. {Who ever thought I would say that}. Going to try to get out the door in the morning, and get my head back in the game.

I have maintain my intake. :) And We will see what is the results of nothing half of the week!!!
Oh well. Keep moving forward.

Oh yes Twitter world I am RunnerRae. I have my 26.2 mile photo up. If you have a recipe you want to share e mail me and I will post it on the Team Voice Event Page . It will be the recipe of the week.There is one up now.


Have a great weekend!!! Weigh in this am and it's a -1!!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Good job on weight loss :-) Keep it rollin'! Time to go Shneider all over it! Ya know...Shneider..One Day at a time... Yeah, yeah, I know...they're laughing AT me not WITH me.. LOL

Amanda said...

Great job on the weight loss...That's awesome!

Love Jeff Dunham - so funny!

Hope the weekend is being good to you!