Saturday, November 28, 2009

Good Bye November 2009


Things are moving along here. getting my new schedule up and ready for use tomorrow. It's for my training. I have got a handle on my fueling, I have to get a different fuel belt, that way I can carry all my fuel on me and get my water at the water stations.

It took me nearly 5 days to recover from 14 miles, yikes! Sunday is my long run. I didn't get up in time this morning to get out there. I didn't sleep well. I am finding not sleeping well to be a trend here. :( Not to sure why.

I hope everyone had a great turkey day.

I am waiting for my quotes to come back so I know where we will be staying in Jan. 2010. 6 weeks Team Voice!!! 6 weeks!! I am soooooooooo excited!!! Then behind that the triathlon series here starts and then My big A race Ironman.

2 weeks and we will be meeting the newest member of the family. :) And I get to be as close as I can to MK before the marathon. We will be resort hoping, looking at them all in their holiday glory.

So to end the month of November for me My weight goal I missed by 3 pounds. Made it to my goal for long miles, and I have sponsors. Who knew!!!! :)

Anyone want a cow bell??

3 comments:

MikeF. said...

"I have a fever! And the only prescription is more cow bell". Quite possibly one of the best lines of all time! Great job on the miles Rae. I hear ya on the no sleep as of late. I am finding it hard to get a good nights sleep. Man I am so excited about Marathon weekend coming up. I can not wait to see everyone again. And meet some new people as well. Keep Moving Forward!

Chris said...

Yep, definitely more cow bell...

I feel like I'm in the "car" on the rockin' roller coaster waiting for the countdown.... December is going to be a great training month, I can feel it.

Amanda said...

January is going to be here before we know it. Crazy how fast time is going. Sounds like you're doing a great job with your training.