Friday, October 30, 2009

Longest Week, Happy Halloween


This week has been busy. Specially adding in all the working out and training for the WDW full marathon/Ironman. Yesterday was my first rest day. And today I can actually sit without my backside being sore. I was suppose to go on a group bike ride this am but I got lost. Yes I did. I don't know the area they were meeting up in and well I was lost.

Tomorrow is weigh in. I can't wait. I have been staying on track and making sure I eat ever 4 hours and not straying off course. I can't wait till Saturday!!! I love Halloween. I get to dress up and it is my large calorie day!!! And I get to go have a treat.WooooHooooo.

I can not believe this is the end of October already. Amazing. Before you know it the marathon weekend will be here. WoooooHooooo!!!!

So this is going to be short got to go swim and all that fun stuff. Have a great weekend!!!
Happy Halloween.

Team Voice keep moving forward.

6 comments:

Chris said...

Happy Halloween to you as well! The head/chest cold seems almost gone, so I'll get to start "moving forward" once again. Have never wanted to get back to running this much EVER in my life. LOL

Amanda said...

Sounds like a busy week, but also a good one! You sound like you've got things under control. Great job on the training front.

Hope you had a super Halloween!

Amanda said...

Just noticed that you lost three this week...Awesome job!!!!

Matt said...

Good Lord girl! Very Very busy week for you! Hope everything is going well. I get lost all the time in my small town that I've only lived in for 22 years, so it's all good!

Happy Halloween!

DebWDW said...

Weight loss is a very weird thing, but I bet adding the swimming will make a huge difference. It's something new that your body's not used to, and it takes a ton of energy. You're amazing!

Anonymous said...

You're a training machine. Great work! See you in January.