Thursday, September 10, 2009

Things Are Tight /Tough Here

It's been awhile since I have sat down and blog. And I am able to do it today. It has been upside down here.
At the moment all my Disney plans are all on hold. Including the half Marathon trip. YES this is not a typo. This have become very tight here. So all plans are on hold until further notice.

SO my last weigh in was 198. Yikes up 3 pounds!! Holy Cats!!! I can not go any higher. So I have become a bit strict on my eating, and snacking. The snacking is where I fall.
Running for this month
Last Tues: 2.0
Sat. 10.75
Sun:2.0
Mon. 4.0
Tues:2.0
Thurs: is going to be 4-6. We were headed out the door and found the refrigerator not working. Holy cats!!! E is good at what he does and fixed it!!!! We lost a gallon of milk and had to cook all the stuff in the freezer.


This is me climbing the Rickenbacker Causeway in Miami in Aug. I am still waiting for my picture cd.


I will be trying a group bike ride this Sunday. I am worried I will not be able to keep up. I am hoping I can get long with everyone, and join the group. They have a swim schedule, and running schedule. Plus I am worried about my rear tire. It has been eating tubes. So I have been told to get some rim tape and tape the spots in the rim I think is causing the leaks. My rim isn't bent. SO again my biking has been on the low side.

I have alot of small things I have planed out for Team Voice. I am working on getting us goody bag for the runners, and some other neat stuff. SO your input for the meets and stuff will be greatly appreciated. We got a few. AND I have help to design the Team Voice web page.

I want to give a Huge shout out to Erin 337 for finishing her first Full Ironman!!! 140 miles. And then this weekend Iron Brandon . He will be doing his first Ironman Wisconsin .These are the only 2 I know.

Congratulations to all the Disneyland Half runners. And at the d23 meet, did you see they all got to meet Tim Burton??? Holy Cats!!!
Well gotta go, time to an hour of cardio and some core workout.
100+ this month miles!!! Can you do it?? I am going to try like you know too.

Miles of the month 18.98

3 comments:

MikeF. said...

Wow Rae maybe no Marathon trip. That sucks you no what. Hope things turn around for the better. Drop me a line if you want.

Chris said...

Not sure we can be Team Voice without you there... :-( Keep us in the loop and we'll hope and pray for you.

Forget about January at the moment, we've got 100 miles to do this month!!!! I'll be halfway there this weekend :-)

Yeah E for fixin' the fridge! Wish I knew how to do that stuff..

Amanda said...

Hope things settle down for you. Things are similar here - I never know if I will have a job from one day to the next. Each payday I take a huge breathe that I haven't been let go yet....