Friday, June 26, 2009

Team Voice Time To Shine......

I am feeling so much better today. I have ebnn down with a cold? Any way I will be hitting the dreadmill here shortly to see what I have lost from being inactive for a week. I did my measurements earlier this week and they are all down including the core!!! But the weight is hanging out still at 195. Grr..

Now on to bussiness .....

Do we all know what tomorrow is???? Anyone?? Anyone?? Yes,Jonathan is wogging the RNR half marathon!!!! He will need all the support he can get from all of us And Team Voice. SO PLease in someway tomorrow support him and show it. If you have your Team Voice shirt wear it !!! Wear your AATM buttons send me a photo and I will post it on the Team Voice Event page. I will be at work so I will be wearing a DIsney uniform and I will have my AATM buttons and I will have my Team Vocie shirt with me on the back of my chair and Pal Mickey will be sitting on the desk. I wll take pics to post. Oh yes I will have a picture of him crossing the finish line from Disney to so my support like I was there.

SO Jonathan it is your turn ....



I have not been a Disney person lately. I haven't been on the boards I haven't listen to the podcast I have been so nonDisney. I am so sorry. I can't record to support Team Voice like before my pc is not working and Vista doesn't like my head phones. :(

4 comments:

DebWDW said...

I'll be thinking about Jonathan when I run a measly 5.5 miles tomorrow! And thanking the Nike gods that I still have a few more months before I have to run 13 miles!!

Amanda said...

Hey, we all need a break some times. It's okay. You're here now and we're all here too.

At least your weight is holding steady. That's something - it take a lot of work to do that too.

DisHippy said...

I like that sign. :)
I also wanted to let you know that I am trying to get back into the blogging thing lately so there are some new posts if you'd like to stop by. Thanks. Jeff from MO

Matt said...

Excellent post Rae! I wish I had seen it eariler. And I agree with Jeff, at least your weight is holding steady! That's always good.

I admit that I haven't been a good Disney Citzen either, but I'm trying to get back out there.