Friday, May 1, 2009

T.G.I.F. but I Still Have To Work....

Did you see that they added a new triathlon in September?? Holy Cats!!! Hmmm.....

OK so for the last 2 days I have been wiped out from work. So I haven't done a thing. We fixed the next schedule so I will not be doing three in a row so it Will not interfere anymore.

And as it looks I may make it to DL after all. We will see!!! How cool is that!!!!!!! :)
I weigh in tomorrow.

Other than that, I am tired and completely tried. ANd I will post the Team Voice Member tomorrow or Sunday. SO keep an eye out on the event page.
Just wanted to say hi!!!

3 comments:

Justin said...

Looks like the September WDW triathlon is on the same day as the Disneyland Half Marathon. That's cool that you're leaning toward doing the DL half. It'll be a good time!

Heath said...

That triathlon looks cool, and I'm going to be in the world during that time. I wish it was open to men, I would definately sign up.

Amanda said...

Another Triathlon in WDW in September. I will be there during that time and if I didn't already have a super special day planned I would totally give it a try...but I'll have to hold off this time.