Saturday, March 14, 2009

Today Is Saturday? Right?

That is so weird. I wonder why my post is saying Wednesday when I posted today. And I am posting again to see what it says.

I went swimming today. I did not do as well as before. I could not catch my breath. I did 12 laps of exercises without fins, and I look like I was drowning, and did not know what I was doing. The last 7 laps I put on my fins and did a bit better but I just could not get my rhythm going. How frustrating that was. I was trying to put my reflectors on my bike and the damn screw is to short. What next?? {deep breath}

Back to work tomorrow so I will not get to swim. :( But I will put some miles in.

I am waiting ti find out what a quote will be for me to travel to DL alone will run me. Yes I am still trying to go. We will see. I want it bad. Real bad.

I am waiting for a response from the running store triathlon training coach. To see if I can get in on it. I am going to go buy a helmet. It has to be rated like a motorcycle helmet to be able to use it in the tri's and the duo's. And my first Duathlon will be in June. That is the next one. I will go watch this one coming up.{man is it going to be hot then,it is in South Miami }

I was playing with the web page for Team Voice today and tinkered around with it. It will be going over to go Daddy on the 22nd they said. If I don 't like them, I can take it back over to Google.

Today is my big calorie day.2000 And I am not even half way today. Grr....

1 comment:

MikeF. said...

Hey Rae just checking in to say hello. Surgery is this coming Friday. Can not wait so I can get back on the road.