Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spring Is In The Air...

It's been a couple days since I have posted. I have to say this is a more demanding workout schedule and it is requiring me to go to bed early and get up early and get home from work grab my gym bag and run out the door, and then be in the gym till 11p. Then I am sore in places I didn't think I could be sore in, and my left knee is telling me to slow my running pace down a bit.
Whew, that was all in one breath.
For my weekly workouts I am going to post them in the side bar, so I do not have to type in everyday. And my calorie count. Saturday will end my staggering counting and go to 1500 Sunday -Friday and 2000 on Saturday.
We have rented the car for our trip, we will be doing one day at Busch Gardens, and then one over at the Smithsonian. And then a birthday party, and travel home on Sunday. Easter. I plan on taking my bike. And working on a calasentic workout. MY gym is way to far away from the Part of Virginia we will be in. And no swimming while there. I will take pictures. And post them. I will have to ask E's sister if there is a local 5k while we are there. That would be neat.
I have to start doing my outside miles while the sun is up here. The summer heat is coming, an humidity too. I need to get use to being out in it, since the first duathlon is in June!!!

So how is everyone doing with the monthly challenge??

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I understand being tired. I'm not working out nearly as hard as you and I'm beat. Two workouts a day is a lot for me so I don't know how you are doing it!

Sounds like you're going to have a great trip. That'll be cool if you can find a race.

Keep it up, but don't injure yourself!

DebWDW said...

I love the Smithsonian! Have fun in VA, and it's okay to give your muscles a little rest while you're there!