Friday, December 19, 2008

0 Miles, Lots Of Baking..


Here I am. It's been a week and I have not made it out the door. I am not feeling down, it's not because I don't have the time to get out there, I just haven't done it. I am super excited about the holiday coming up, even though I am working it, I can't wait for the holiday. Then the Saturday after we will be doing a 5k and becoming members of the local chapter of RRCA.

Three more weeks!!! Holy cats!! Three more weeks. I get emotional thinking of it. Why? I have worked so hard even when I didn't want to,and I love Walt Disney World. If it wasn't for the fact that I stumbled on the races back in 2005, I would be doing this now. WOW!!!

Yesterday we were making oatmeal cookies. Then the Oatmeal cookies turned into Oatmeal cookies with raisins and chocolate chips. Now today I am baking chocolate chip cookies. Serving size is 2 cookies calories 140. Not bad, since they don't have tons of crap in them.

I have been listening the Running shoe on I tunes,I like the podcast. He talks about stuff that beginners and the elite have to deal with, and the shows are live too.

So....

Keep moving Forward!!!

7 comments:

Matt said...

Now Rae, you know that everything at Christmas is fat and calorie free!

I'm SUPER excited too!!!

Matt said...

Oh and you'll have to beat me to the hugs. I may hug you first! Haha!!!

DebWDW said...

I'm in North Carolina for the week, and there are cookies everywhere I look!! I will definitely have to hit the gym every day.

Heath said...

Uggghhh cookies!! I swear the cookies in the break room at work are regenerating. Everytime I walk in the room, there is like another 3 dozen cookies. I've tried to make an effort to avoid the area all together...it hasn't worked so far.

[rich] said...

not long to now :-) have a great time - wished we could come over for the race.

Chris said...

Mmmmm, those cookies sound good! You going to bring some to the race for us? :-)

You gotta get outside and do something for the rest of us who are snowed in! 14 inches of snow total over the weekend here in CT. Fun stuff. Off from work though, so I'm going to get some slow runs in outside while the kids are in day care.

Jeff W said...

14 inches of snow beats me. Our deepest yet has been 6. I hear there is more snow expected on the Tundra this weekend.

Cookies OMG where do I start. My wife had all her sisters and nieces over this past Saturday for the annual Christmas cookie bonanza. Our have been steadily disappearing.