Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Miles In


I did my long miles today.
I must say I was so sore today before I went out. I was rained on today twice and I ended up walking most of my miles today. I did 8.3 miles in a awful time but I finished. I will not do a long wog right after a new workout. So with that I may go back to doing the longs in the evening with E. I was worried I was going to fall on the wet side walk. In the morning E and I are going to try to get up and put in some short miles. Then when I get home from work I will do part B workout of my new workout.

That is about it for today. Nothing else new today.
I am just dreading going to work tomorrow. :(

2 comments:

Princess Fee said...

Congratulations on the long miles - especially if the weather was less than favourable.
And I hope work goes better than expected for you :).

DebWDW said...

You got thru it!! Hang in there with work!