Saturday, September 20, 2008

Not Felling So Hot

"You were born to run. Maybe not that fast, maybe not that far, maybe not as efficiently as others. But to get up and move, to fire up that entire energy-producing, oxygen-delivering, bone-strengthening process we call running."

FLORENCE GRIFFITH JOYNER and JON HANC, Running For Dummies



I haven't posted in a few days. I have caught some nasty bug. And I do not feel well at all. Today I can eat. yesterday my stomach was very sour. SO I am not able to get out and do the 10k today Deb. :(

I even stayed home from work today. I will try to go in tomorrow. We will see.weigh in today 0. No gain and no loss.

I hope everyone is doing good on there 10k and 15k today.

E went to Hot Wheels day today and he came home with a mess of new cars.

I am now worried that I am going to loose some of my training.The race is coming. And Now I am worried I will not be ready for it. I will have to work on my breathing since I have this hideous cough. :(

Not alot today. I hope everyone else is doing well.

5 comments:

MikeF. said...

Hey Rae get better. The one good thing about running and exercising is that it is never going anywhere. It will always be there. So chin up. Again get better and then GET THOSE MILES IN!!!! A little tough love and yes I just huged my computer for you to get better.

Craig Wheeler said...

Hang in there. Nothing wrong with taking some time to rest when you aren't feeling well.

Hope you get better soon.

Chris said...

Rest up and get those lungs in order before you get back out there. Last time I had one of them colds I got back to it too soon and set myself back a week.

...again, love the quotes :-)

[rich] said...

Hope you guys are feeling better - I'm spanked at the moment also.

I'm sure the running will be cool and the gang...

PS I need one of these soon:
http://www.dodge.com/en/2009/challenger/gallery/

DisHippy said...

Hope you feel better soon Rae!