Saturday, September 13, 2008

Crazy Saturday





Today we took the puppy to get his shots. He did really well.
UNTIL.... 90 minutes later his little eyes started to swell up. He was itching them. We were in the Pet Smart getting him a collar and all the sudden his nose was swelling up too. We left in a hurry, took him to the hospital, and he was having an allergic reaction to the vaccine. He is still in the doggie hospital. He had to get some Benedryl by IV. I was so upset. We are trying to get him updated and all and we made him sick. :( He will be coming home a little later.

Weighed in today and I dropped another 3 pounds!!! I am 188. Woohoo!!!
Shirt news they do take PayPal and they have to charge for the art work to be converted over. So everyone if you are ready you can pay for your shirt through the PayPal donate button. The sooner we get the money to them the sooner we all can have our shirts. It will take 3-4 weeks before they are done.
They will be 17.99 if you ordered a xxl you have to add another $1.50 to it. I will pay for the art convert fee. And then you will have to let me know how you want your shirt sent to you.

If you like to read a good book. Try Twilight by Stephanie Meyer. I read it in two and half days. I could not put it down. Now I am going to go get the second one. This is the new Ann Rice.

Got to go it is time to call and see if Boog is ready to come home!!! :)
JB please keep me posted!!!

5 comments:

[rich] said...

Fingers crossed for the little guy - News from the UK...sorry you're going to have to put up with us...

Jeff W said...

Hey you adopted Simba! Cool.

Hope all is well. No Skype today. Possibly tomorrow. Work has been insane all day.

Weather is nice and I am looking forward to a stress relieving jog.

Matt said...

Hey Rae. Boog is SO cute! I hope he's ok. Congrats on the 3 pounds!!! YAY FOR RAE!!!!

MikeF. said...

Hope the four legged family member is alright. Congrats on the weight loss. So what is the basis for Twilight

ILLY said...

Awwww!!! Poor Doggy!! :(

Hope he's ok