Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Benched

"Running is the classical road to self-consciousness, self-awareness, and self-reliance."

NOEL CARROLL

I went to the Doctor's yesterday.I have an upper respiratory infection and bronchitis He took me off of work till Monday . No training either. I am not aloud to cough. I didn't know I was this ill. Now my job is giving me a hard time about my note to return to work.

So I am home, a bit bored, and I have been sleeping alot. My meds make me have a headache too. So tomorrow I am going to do some of my continuing ed for work.

FJ is volunteering for the Race for The Taste. He will be helping out at the finish line from 5am till 10 am. For every hour he does he will earn points to get a free theme park ticket. And get hid Volunteer hours to graduate. He is excited. I was going to do the tot13k so Nat can earn some points for a free ticket. Then they will be able to have a friend go with them. There is a method to the madness.:)

We all are registered for the free ticket in the World. I even did my Dad.
Did you read that they changed the Half Marathon course?? It is the beginning part. I was freaking out thinking I wasn't going to get to go through the castle.

I will be calling Craig about our shirts. Please pay for your shirt So we can get them.

Great job Team on the Apple run. Sorry I couldn't be there.

We won't know about the All State stuff till November!!!

3 comments:

MikeF. said...

Get better Rae.

[rich] said...

Hope you get better soon. Are you doing the TOT then? What night is it?
How much are the shirts and how do you pay...sorry for being a dunce.

Cheers

[rich] said...

I'll sort out the wonga later :-) Xl for me please...