I am sitting on my front porch, typing this post. I can't be out in the direct sun due to the medicine I am taking to get rid of this crap. So this is as close as I can get.I have another week of this medicine to take. :(
Weigh in on Saturday. Not so good. + 2. Yep I went up. I know that I have not made my calories this last week from being sick.I do feel better compared to last week but not 100% yet. So when the sun starts to set I am going to get out here and start some of my training.I have 2 weeks.
Now on the shirt front I have not heard any thing new yet. Since I want my shirt, and those who have paid want theirs. I am going to pay for the rest of the order and those of you who have not paid for them you won't get your shirt till you pay me for it.
We have been looking in on booking for the half. We were discussing that today. Since the rest of the family can not come up till Friday, I was looking into maybe coming up a few days before them. Not sure just yet,but it's possible.
I an still waiting on the Disneyland Half registration to open. I want to register. I have been looking at the packages for Disneyland. At the moment it looks like we may only get to go for the weekend, but hey at least we will get to go.
My travel agent tried to get us tickets for NSSHP on the 31st. None left. So we are not going to do that this year.possible MVMCP. Possible. I am putting in for the weekend off for the Mega mouse meet. Can't wait.
Congrats to all of those who braved the Mt Everest Challenge. Pictures please!!!!
I am working on the October challenge, I will be meeting up with Byran to announce the Grand prize drawing for Jan.
We have submitted a letter to Pepsi for donation of water and power aide for Jan. 09. It's good to have contacts. :) If we get it, we may need a couple of volunteers, to help with it.I will keep everyone posted.
And back to work.:(