Friday, July 11, 2008

I am In Pain!



I am hurting today. I am not sure if I pulled something or if it is true pain. My left leg lower back and hip area is very painful.It is hard to sit,stand lie down. If not feeling better I will go see the doc.

So I have been resting today. No outside miles nothing!

I was reading the boards, I am game for anything everyone is up to doing. Matt Friday morning sounds good for Packet pick up. This is going to be sooooo much fun!!!! How it is going to be to have everyone in one place. Deb don't worry you are going to do just fine. We all are. :) I will have my MOM and Dad there taking pictures!!! Yes My Dad is coming!!!! I can't believe it!! I am looking into where to stay. I am not sure if I want to do a value or splurge and do something else. It is in the works.

I have never been more motivated in my life as I am now. So thank you all and keep moving forward!!!! We can do this. I am working on the shirts. I am trying to get them done by the end of August. So I will need shirts sizes, and how many do you want. I will have 2. One for the race and one to wear that evening. Loud and proud!!!!

Update
I am not in pain today, still some soreness in the left calf nothing like yesterday with the entire leg. Back at it. :)

5 comments:

Matt said...

I hope you get better Rae.

As it gets closer, I may try to turn the "Packet Pick Up" Meet into something just a little more official. But if it's just us, that would be great too.

Rae! said...

We all can just make a day of it. :)

DisHippy said...

I hope that this message finds you feeling better. Have you considered or have you seen a chiropractor? If your back and neck are out of alignment, it can really throw things off and make it easier to hurt yourself. Just a suggestion. Feel better!

DebWDW said...

I'm in for the packet pickup meet.
And I am SO glad it's better -- last time I had a killer pain like that, it was a pinched nerve. Glad you're better!

Jeff W said...

Hope you are still feeling better.
I would totally be up for meeting up at packet pickup. I know Scopa discussed this on his last AATM visit. Perhaps it would be worth revisiting. I think he and Lou went on Thursday and were caught of guard by the 5K runners.