Sunday, April 13, 2008

What A Weiner !


Good early morning.
I have been out looking for my id. I dropped it along my way training this evening. Now it is early morning. I set out to do 8 miles,well when I realized I lost my id I stopped and started looking for it.No luck finding it. :(
Miles : 7.5 in 1:36:21.
Points 24
sit ups 0
I am so bummed out now. if whom ever found it returns it. Otherwise I have to go get a new one.
I listened to the show.It was a good show. I just wished they would have told me somethings were changed.:( I didn't know they were going to put my call in in the intro. That was cool.

I am going to bed now, I feel tardy for loosing my id.

BTW go say hi to the Phat Disney Geek!!!! Congrats to you Byron and you lovely wife!!
Happy belated birthday too!!!

1 comment:

[rich] said...

Hope that someone hands it for you :-(