Monday, March 31, 2008

End of The Month...


Here we are at the end of another month. 10 months to go.
I sure did not make the Team Challenge for this month. :( I have to work nearly everyday to regain where I was so I do not get swept at the Minnie 15k Next month. So we started yesterday.
2.0 miles in 32 minutes I wasn't trying.Then for good measure we did another .5 So we did 2.5 miles.

Points :28
sit ups: 20
E sit ups : 30
miles 2.5 miles

Team Voice News:
Please send me an e- mail with your addresses so I can get the Frames out. I did post a picture of them.And for those of you who have thank you and I will get it out soon as possible.

I will post the new challenge tomorrow with the sit up-push up challenge. And E is putting the final touches on the Shirts we all be wearing in May and I will put them up in Cafe Press. I have the PC back up and coping pictures from the camera again. So I will work on posting new pictures.

Up Date
The Minnie 5k is 55% full, and the 15k is 60 % full.Plus registration will go up April 12Th!!

3 comments:

[rich] said...

Good job on getting out there...it's coming around fast.

The Minnie sounds cool - I'm sure you will do well...2K further than the TOT.

DebWDW said...

Remember to include Jonathan's idea in the April challenge of working out every day -- 30 days.

MikeF. said...

Glad to see you are back out there. Keep it up.